Hayhurst and Co Architects is looking for a Studio/ Practice Manager to join our growing team in London.
Hayhurst and Co is a friendly London-based architecture studio working on a range of educational, community and residential projects from our sunny roof-top studio in Spitalfields.
We are looking for a Studio/ Practice Manager with experience in architecture and/or design-related workplaces to support our team. This will involve working closely with the Directors and Associates to ensure the smooth operation of the practice and create an enjoyable working environment for staff.
This is a 20-24 hour a week role – the specific hours/ days are flexible to suit the preferred candidate.
Key responsibilities include;
– Financial administration
– New business co-ordination
– Social media/public relations
– Human Resources
– Health and safety
– General office administration
– experience in a similar role, preferably at a design consultancy
– excellent organisational skills
– strong communicator
– high standard of written and spoken English
– experience of financial administration
– proactive and logical approach to problem-solving
– ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workloads
– competent in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
– interest in architecture and design
– knowledge of Adobe InDesign would be an advantage
– basic Adobe Photoshop skills would be an advantage
Hayhurst and Co is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the London Practice Forum. We are keen to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates and we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Please submit a CV and a supporting statement (maximum one page A4) outlining your reasons for applying and experience relevant to the role via the apply for job button below.
The salary will be £34-£40k FTE per annum (depending on experience) plus company benefits.
The closing date is Tuesday 9th May. The start date is June 2023.
#hayhurstandco #studiomanager #practicemanager #architecturejobs